Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10215 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 4% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,242 (12,156元) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)