Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10350 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,144 (元11,056) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)