Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00649 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,414 (¥217,998) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)