Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00644 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,421 (¥220,589) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)