Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00629 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,523 (¥242,090) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 38 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)