Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 35% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,482 (€1,719) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)