Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 29% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,416 (€1,698) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (42 minutes ago)