Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00125 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 35% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,487 (1,190,834 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.08 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)