Cost of living in Niamey, Niger vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00121 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 32% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,455 (1,204,339 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)