Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,426 ($2,010) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)