Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.927 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 40% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,686 (£1,818) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)