Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.507 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 58% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,059 (AU$4,063) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (33 minutes ago)