Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,242 prices entered by 1,053 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,818 ($3,972) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)