Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48285 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 50% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,803 (NZ$3,734) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)