Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.523 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 63% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,958 (NZ$3,745) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)