Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49157 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 55% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,700 (NZ$3,458) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)