Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09169 JOD / GTQ
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,279 (Q13,954) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)