Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09280 JOD / GTQ
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,296 (Q13,972) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)