Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09144 JOD / GTQ
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,384 (Q15,132) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)