Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.714 JOD / CHF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 92% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,300 (CHF 3,219) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)