Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.741 JOD / CHF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 98% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,377 (CHF 3,207) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (42 minutes ago)