Cost of living in Netanya, Israel vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18876 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 63% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,950 (10,331 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)