Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20138 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 78% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,139 (10,621 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)