Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05841 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,224 (R 20,961) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (40 minutes ago)