Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06950 JOD / ZMW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 53% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,984 (28,546 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (40 minutes ago)