Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07505 JOD / ZMW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 59% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,072 (27,601 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)