Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19548 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 34% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,605 (8,210 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)