Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20138 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 36% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,636 (8,125 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨700 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (26 minutes ago)