Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22437 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,177 (R$ 5,245) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)