Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18748 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,322 (R$ 7,051) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)