Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / BSD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 95% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,338 (B$3,296) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)