Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 10% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,078 (€1,227) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)