Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.811 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 24% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,611 (€1,986) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)