Cost of living in Nantucket, United States vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,821 ($3,976) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €9 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)