Cost of living in Nantong, China vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10518 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,033 (9,826元) in Nantong.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php150,000 (about 4 hours ago)