Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11256 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,145 (元10,172) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)