Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10670 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,130 (元10,586) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)