Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10242 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,033 (10,083元) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)