Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 43% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,574 (€1,895) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)