Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10692 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,165 (元10,897) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (about 1 hour ago)