Cost of living in Nancy, France vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.797 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 29% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,682 (€2,110) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Posadas costs ARS $50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 82,410 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 2 hours ago)