Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10708 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 961 (元8,973) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (about 1 hour ago)