Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11091 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,057 (元9,529) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)