Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.553 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,572 (C$2,844) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)