Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.543 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,829 (C$3,367) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)