Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.564 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,548 (C$2,744) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)