Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.533 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,803 (C$3,385) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)