Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 56% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,719 (€2,069) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)