Cost of living in Nakuru, Kenya vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00697 JOD / KES
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakuru (Kenya) is 5% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,046 (Shilling150,013) in Nakuru.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)