Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02125 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 996 (46,878 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (about 2 hours ago)