Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02167 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,096 (50,586 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)