Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18894 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,158 (﷼ 6,131) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)