Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00625 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,853 (¥296,321) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,728 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quito costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Villach costs €27,190 (about 1 hour ago)