Cost of living in Nagercoil, India vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01022 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,029 (₨100,739) in Nagercoil.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 200,000 £ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vilnius costs €200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tandil costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)