Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00645 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,323 (¥204,948) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (41 minutes ago)