Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07493 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,211 (16,165 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)