Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07507 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,310 (17,454 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (39 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)