Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01037 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,007 (₨97,144) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)