Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23468 JOD / TND
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 901 (3,840 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)