Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01059 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 851 (руб 80,402) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)