Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 128% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,734 (2,054,012 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)