Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00968 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 893 (₨92,274) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)