Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01008 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 906 (₨89,858) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)