Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00050 JOD / MMK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 36% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 704 (1,405,314 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)