Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00031 JOD / TZS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 11% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,073 (3,430,147 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)