Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00031 JOD / TZS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 11% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,070 (3,440,563 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)