Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00998 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 859 (₨86,051) in Muzaffarpur.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (39 minutes ago)