Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00996 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 969 (₨97,265) in Muzaffarnagar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)