Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01097 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 925 (₨84,310) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)