Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01036 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,012 (₨97,684) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)