Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.844 JOD / OMR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 22% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,582 (﷼ 858) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)