Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.834 JOD / OMR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 22% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,347 (﷼ 734) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)