Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.888 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,764 (€1,986) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)