Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,621 ($3,700) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)