Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00059 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,092 (1,837,542 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (42 minutes ago)