Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,468 prices entered by 418 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01081 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,391 (руб 128,659) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)