Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00170 JOD / KMF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,299 (761,869 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (42 minutes ago)