Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00164 JOD / KMF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 15% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,493 (912,140 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)