Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,328 (1,877 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)