Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,238 (1,745 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (42 minutes ago)